Welcome to the EndNote Web Libguide.
EndNote Web is an online tool that allows you to:
- Search online resources
- Collect and organize references
- Format citations and footnotes or a bibliography
- Insert citations directly into your Word document (Cite While You Write)
Learn how to efficiently collect, organize, format, and share your references for your research.
For more help, visit the EndNote Web help guide.
EndNote Web is a Web-based service designed to help students and researchers through the process of writing a research paper. AUS students and faculty have access to this service via the library's subscription to ISI's Web of Science database.
ENDNOTE WEB allows you to:
• Quickly and easily collect reference information from a wide variety of online data sources such as PubMed and Web of Knowledge via direct export, online search, or importing text files.
• Store up to 10,000 references in your own password-protected library, accessible anywhere that you have internet access.
• Share references with other EndNote Web users to simplify collaboration.
• Cite While You Write in Microsoft Word to insert references and format papers instantly.
To access EndNote Web, go to: