Librarians at AUS have created online tutorials (Reflect Learn Connect Learning Modules) to help with the entire research process.
- What is your assignment, problem or question?
- What kinds of information do you need and where do you look?
- How do you search for them and which do you choose?
- What did you discover and what does it mean?
- Is your research process leading to relevant and useful results?
- How do you organize and communicate what you have learned?
Use the library's Learning Modules to help answer these questions. Watch videos, take quizzes and download useful content.